The Fourteenth Annual Academy Publication Awards!
Enter your school's publication into this year's academy publication awards. The awards ceremony will be held at this year's Publication Workshop Capstone meeting at 11:30 a.m. on September 6, 2018. To view last year's winners click here.
Important! The Academy Publication Awards competition instructions specify additional information that must also be included with your entry. Entries that do not meet all the submission requirements may be automatically disqualified. Entries must be postmarked by August 24, 2018. Schools must attend Publication Workshop to be eligible for the awards. Publication entries can be submitted via email PDFs or via regular mail.
Please mail all required submission materials to:
Visual Arts Department
Pacific Union College
One Angwin Avenue
Angwin, CA 94508
Or call 707 965 6669 for any questions.
- Excellence in Publishing (Yearbook)
- Excellence in Publishing for Junior Academy/Elementary (Yearbook)
- Excellence in Publishing (Newspaper)
- Excellence in Photography (Yearbook)
- Excellence in Photography (Newspaper)
- Excellence in Layout & Design (Yearbook)
- Excellence in Layout & Design (Newspaper)
- Excellence in Cover Design (Yearbook)
- Excellence in Writing (Yearbook)
- Excellence in Writing (Newspaper)
- Excellence in Video Yearbook/News Program